Creative Training For Early Years Practitioners
Ground breaking, practical and fun filled courses for Early Years Practitioners and Family Workers. Our training programmes link to all
aspects of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and can be tailored towards particular outcomes, such as Family Work or Practitioner Confidence.
Following participation you will be able to:
- Display a fresh perspective on creative interaction in your centre;
- Help children to attain higher levels of:
- Physical development
- Communication and language
- Personal, social and emotional development
- Wellbeing and involvement
- Attract more families into your centre to enjoy quality experiences together;
- Produce more effective work with families and children. During a singing or music activity, the group will be participating in a shared, joyful and communal activity;
- Develop powerful tools for enhancing parent / child interaction.
For more information please contact Natalie Willis:
T: E: email@example.com