New Service for Children and Families
Norfolk’s Early Childhood and Family Service is a new service for all parents and carers with children aged 0-5 years. How and where you get support will depend on what you need.
Everyone will be able to:
- Get help online.
- Sign up for new email updates with helpful information.
- Chat on the phone or online from 1st October.
- Visit the local library to get information, weigh their baby or join in with Bounce and Rhyme sessions.
If you want help meeting other parents or someone to talk to:
- Come to a drop-in event at a community venue – this could be a library, community centre or café.
- Our team will attend community groups regularly, so you can come and chat.
- We can also help you to set up your own local groups and activities.
- We can give you a list of all the events and activities happening locally like baby massage, toddler groups and play sessions.
If you need extra help:
- We will offer support to you and your family through drop-ins and groups.
- We will also support you in your own home, or where you feel comfortable.
- We can put you in touch with other people who can help.