Ageless Opportunities GP Surgery Admin VolunteerHours: 2 per week
GYCT Department or Team: Executive Director
Job Title of Coordinator: Project Worker
Aim of the Role
This AO GP Admin Volunteer is an important part of this project. They will supply the other volunteers with the appropriate forms for clients to complete, then accurately record information onto a database from that paperwork.
The volunteer will be contributing to the success of the project with these crucial tasks.
In particular we want the AO GP Admin Volunteer to build on their personal strengths, skills and qualities to:
- Work with other volunteers on the project
- Work with the Project Worker
- Ensure that all info from the forms is input on to the computer
- Photocopy and supply forms as needed
- Save the information recorded on to the computer system and on to a memory stick
This role is for you if ...
- You can commit to a period of at least 10 weeks at a time
- You enjoy accurate data inputting
- You appreciate the need for confidentiality
- You are looking for a volunteering role that is flexible and can fit in with your other plans for the week!
Or contact the Volunteering Co-ordinator for more information:
T: 01493 743014 E: email@example.com