Play Ranger Volunteer, GorlestonHours: Wednesdays 12.30-3.00pm
GYCT Department or Team: Universal Groups - Children's Centre
Supported by: Samantha Hubbard
- Help set up the room before the group
- Welcome families into the group and help the staff in ensuring that everyone is signed in/registered
- Interact and play with the children and talk to the families
- Help transitional times, such as tidy up time/setting up snack
This role is for you if ...
- You are keen to work as part of a team delivering groups to families with children aged 0-5 years
- Maybe you're a parent and want to volunteer whilst with your child? Why not bring them along?
- Have a particular interest in working with children/family work or an interest in art/crafts or stories
- A desirable attribute would be someone who is happy and welcoming, and able to talk to a variety of families and children
- There are training opportunities that the successful volunteer could do, such as First Aid/Food Hygiene training, through your role
- Maybe an interest in outdoors/garden maintenance
Great Yarmouth Community Trust is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults; successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check, reference checks and any other associated checks relating to identity.
Or contact the Volunteering Co-ordinator for more information:
T: 01493 743014 E: firstname.lastname@example.org