Play Ranger Volunteer, GorlestonHours: Wednesdays 11.30-1.30pm
GYCT Department or Team: Universal Groups - Children's Centre
Supported by: Samantha Hubbard
- Help set up the room before the group
- Welcome families into the group and help the staff in ensuring that everyone is signed in/registered
- Interact and play with the children and talk to the families
- Help transitional times, such as tidy up time/setting up snack
This role is for you if ...
- You are keen to work as part of a team delivering groups to families with children aged 0-5 years
- Maybe you're a parent and want to volunteer whilst with your child? Why not bring them along?
- Have a particular interest in working with children/family work or an interest in art/crafts or stories
- A desirable attribute would be someone who is happy and welcoming, and able to talk to a variety of families and children
- There are training opportunities that the successful volunteer could do, such as First Aid/Food Hygiene training, through your role
- Maybe an interest in outdoors/garden maintenance
Great Yarmouth Community Trust is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults; successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check, reference checks and any other associated checks relating to identity.
Please read our Staff and Volunteers Privacy Notice
Or contact the Volunteering Co-ordinator for more information: