Playbase Volunteer, Priory Children's CentreHours: Mondays 9.00-11.30am
GYCT Department or Team: Universal Groups - Children's Centre
Supported by: Universal Services Manager
- Help set up/tidy away the room before/after the group
- Prepare healthy snacks for the children
- Support group activities - crafts/free play time/ song time
- Help to plan/evaluate the group
This role is for you if ...
- You are friendly, welcoming and approachable and are interested in working with children aged 0-5 years and their families
- You enjoy crafts, reading and supporting children under 5 in their play
- You are happy to work as part of a small team delivering parent and child groups for families in the local community
- You are interested in undertaking training such as safeguarding, first aid and more.
Great Yarmouth Community Trust is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults; successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check, reference checks and any other associated checks relating to identity.
Or contact the Volunteering Co-ordinator for more information:
T: 01493 743014 E: firstname.lastname@example.org